- The online store [hereinafter “Store”] conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter “Regulations”].
- The owner of the Store is: DOT Marianna Arendarska, ul. Rydygiera 8, 01-793 Warsaw.
NIP: 525 275 67 11, REGON: 380775583.
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Bank account number: mBank 18 1140 2004 0000 3802 7801 9010.
- The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
- The condition for concluding the sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
- The prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
- The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
- Orders can be placed as follows:
- via the form available on the Store’s website,
- by e-mail to the address available on the Store’s website,
- by phone to the numbers intended for placing orders, available on the Store’s website in the Contact tab.
- The condition for the contract to be processed is that the Customer provides data allowing for the verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
- The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store’s website next to the purchased goods at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
- The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer submits an offer to purchase a specific product. The contract of sale is concluded upon the confirmation of the Order by the Customer by clicking on the “Place order” button.
- The customer can choose the payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
- Shipment prices are estimated in the delivery price list.
- The condition for the release of the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
- The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (e.g. Poczta Polska or a courier company) or made available for collection by the customer at the company’s premises.
- In the case of payment by a payment card, the order completion date is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
- In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store’s bank account.
- In the event of damaged or defective products, or of non-compliance of the goods with the order, the Customer should send back to the Store, at the Store’s expense, the goods together with a description of damage or non-compliance.
- The store will respond to the customer’s complaint within 14 working days from the moment of returning the goods together with a description of damage or non-compliance.
- When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the costs of delivery shall be borne by the Store.
- Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing incorrect or distorted display of information about the goods (e.g. colors) cannot be the basis for the complaint.
The right to withdraw from the contract
On the basis of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights:
- The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the withdrawal from the contract.
- Returns should be sent to the WAW07A or WAW125A InPost parcel locker.
- Within 3 working days of receiving the package, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product. In order for a product to be returned or replaced, it must be intact and show no signs of use.
- Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store returns the paid amount to the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refund is to be transferred. In the case of payment by payment card, the refund will be made to the card.
- The right of withdrawal is not permitted in the cases specified in the Act referred to above.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of completing the order.
- The Customer may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a commercial newsletter, from the Store.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request the cessation of their processing and object to their processing.
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
- The Regulations may be changed.
- Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in sec. 3.
- The store recognizes that the customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph no. 5.